Bolt pricing is not included with flat rate shipping. You may be billed for additional shipping on bolt orders due to size/weight of bolt.
From Pellon: Pellon®’s Wrap-N-Zap® is a microwave safe product is made of 100% Natural Cotton Batting. When used in the microwave, it will trap the moisture inside to produce a perfect baked potato or a well steamed ear of corn. It can even be used for warming rolls and tortillas. Ensure your fabric and thread is made of 100% cotton.
- 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- Packaged Size: 45″ x 1yd
- 22″ width, 10 yard (9.1m) bolt
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN THE MICROWAVE WITHOUT FOOD.
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring or press out excess water and lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable.
- Please note: do not wash batting until covered in fabric / completed project.
- NOTE: When working with products intended for use in a microwave, certain precautions should be taken. Use only 100% Cotton batting, thread and fabric. Do not use batting that contains scrim. Do not use more than two layers of the batting, even at the seams. Wrap-N-Zap® is made of 100% Cotton fibers without any additives. It is not fire retardant or flame proof. For this reason, we suggest cooking in 1 minute intervals for a maximum of 8 minutes. Never leave the microwave unattended.
- Do not use in a Convection/Microwave oven. As microwave ovens use radio waves to cook and heat organic molecules such as fat and water, and the natural fibers in Wrap-N-Zap® can contain small amounts of fat and water, we do not recommend putting it in your microwave without an additional food item.Projects made with Wrap-N-Zap®, such as a potato zapper, are especially great for cooking potatoes or corn on the cob and heating bread and tortillas. The Cotton batting helps to insulate, which cooks or heats the food evenly.Please keep in mind that all microwaves can vary based on the manufacturer and wattage. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use and may also be helpful to have a better understanding of how your microwave works. Microwave ovens use radio waves that are absorbed by fats, sugar and water to cook food. The radio waves use the molecules in these natural substances to heat the foods evenly and more quickly than in conventional ovens. While Pellon®’s Wrap-N-Zap® is made from natural fibers and contains a limited amount of fat and water molecules, the radio waves may, after prolonged exposure, eventually find the small molecules in the batting. This may cause the project to scorch and possibly flame which is why it is important to follow all safety precautions. Never leave your microwave unattended while in use.